ONLINE CPD COURSES
We are currently offering 2 online courses:
1. ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY - £65.00 (Click here to purchase)
Key Features of our Bayly School Approved Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Online CPD Course:
• Bayly School of Reflexology Approved course
• 20 CPD points
• Perfect for refresher training
• Fully supported - click here for our testimonials
• Free access to the ETS Resource Centre with links to videos, animation, and other resources to further support your study if you choose, without slowing you down
• Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
• Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments to be posted
• No required attendance whatsoever
• And we even guarantee your success!
More Details about the Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Online CPD Course:
ETS are an approved VTCT centre and experienced online learning specialists. Although we have run VTCT accredited courses for many years, we also appreciate that many therapists are keen to refresh their anatomy & physiology as a part of their continuing professional development (CPD). We have therefore released the tutorial that is used as part of our VTCT accredited courses, plus some of the assessments, to bring you a top quality CPD course at the lowest possible price.
Online learning is an excellent way to study because you do not have to travel to a training venue, you can fit studying around life's demands, fly through the course and pass quickly, or simply take your time and enjoy the journey without the pressure of imposed timetables.
Our easy-to-use online course, together with our unrivalled support, enables you to achieve your diploma in the way that best suits you.
What are the Advantages of our Anatomy & Physiology online CPD course ?
- • Start the course whenever you wish
- • Home study / distance learning - study in your own home!
- • Study at your own pace
- • Comprehensive tutorial written by an e-learning expert to maximise your learning and retention
- • Continually monitor your progress through self-assessments
- • Unlimited e-tutor support
- • Access to blogs so you can communicate with others if you wish
- • Free access to the ETS Resource Centre
- • No waiting for results - online marking is immediate!
- • No regular travelling expenses
- • No hidden costs
The body systems covered in our online Anatomy and Physiology course can be taken in any order. You can choose the order in which you take them to tailor your study to your own needs. Throughout the anatomy & physiology tutorial you are presented with questions to test your understanding as you progress. When you have taken the tutorial you can move on to the online self assessments. Once you have passed the online assessments (all from home), we will send you your Bayly School Approved Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology which you can present for your 20 CPD points.
2. HEALTH & SAFETY - £49.99 (Click here to purchase)
Bayly School Approved Essential Health and Safety Level 3 Diploma
This Bayly School of Reflexology Approved online Level 3 Diploma is aimed at:
• reflexologists who have taken an accredited qualification in Health and Safety in the past and wish to refresh to ensure they are still working according to the up-to-date legislation and current professional guidelines
• reflexologists looking to expand their knowledge and obtain CPD points without taking a course that requires attendance
On successful completion of the online tutorials and assessments, a Bayly School Approved Level 3 Diploma from ETS is awarded, which merits 20 CPD points.
Why should I study the Health and Safety Online?
Health and Safety legislation can be volatile and books soon become out of date. Our online course can be updated at the click of a button and so you can be assured the information we deliver is current and accurate. Failure to comply with the legislation can have serious consequences from both financial and business perspectives. However, Health and Safety does not have to be a monster! We’ve done the research for you and, as online learning specialists, made it simple and fun! You can complete the whole course from home, at your own pace, and not only receive a Level 3 Diploma endorsed by the Bayly School but also contribute to your annual CPD requirement.
Please note, although the majority of the content is generic, the legislation referred to within the course is in respect to the Laws Governing England and Wales.
What is included in the Essential Health and Safety Diploma?
The Bayly School Approved Essential Health and Safety Diploma contains 7 tutorials covering:
• Health and Safety
• Fire and Evacuation
• Services and Operations
• Image and Hygiene
• Professionalism and Community Involvement
• Protection from Abuse
This course is tailored to the needs of therapists working in the complementary healthcare/beauty industry. All examples are therefore relevant and helpful..